BOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOS

our clan forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I'm back
introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:33 pm by shadowsn1

» QUESTIONS THREAD ONLY!!!
introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:05 pm by -modmich-

» introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread)
introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:15 pm by -modmich-

» OFF TOPICS THREAD
introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:39 am by keenoxlong

» THOSE WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO READ!!!
introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:12 pm by shortie83

» Woarther is back!
introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:29 am by buggyball

» Motivations
introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:50 am by buggyball

Statistics
We have 40 registered users
The newest registered user is proximityinfotech3

Our users have posted a total of 226 messages in 48 subjects
Top posters
buggyball
introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Emptyintroduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Voting_bar2introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Empty 
javy153
introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Emptyintroduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Voting_bar2introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Empty 
shortie83
shadowsn1
-modmich-
Therodore
keenoxlong
Seannnnny
ceejay1005
ragnarok7
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread)

Go down 
+5
jarvis1015
semperaye
keenoxlong
javy153
buggyball
9 posters
AuthorMessage
buggyball
Admin
buggyball

introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Empty
PostSubject: introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread)   introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:00 pm

what it says folks.

I'm buggyball ingame, and I'm a current band of soliders chairman, forum moderator and admin. you'll see me on a lot. I'll try to arrange scrims for the clan, but mostly I'm just playing a game with my clan or friends. Should this forum start running strong I'll do a lot of moderating aswell.
my hobby is gaming, and lots of it.

Last edited by buggyball on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot my own introduction :lol!:)
Back to top Go down
javy153

javy153

PostSubject: Re: introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread)   introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:04 pm

Sup guys, some of you might know me and some of you might not. So, here's a quick introduction. =]

Warrock nick: javy153
Hobby: umm... nothing in particular Razz
People i like: um... people who are friendly.
People i dislike: Rude people.

Well, i think that's enough... if you want to know more than that feel free to ask me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread)   introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:22 pm

Real name = Tri ( pronouced Tree im asian..)

Ingame name = Attackers3

Hobbys = Soccer is my main sport i play basketball and football I play Warrock every day for at least 1 hour ..

Gender = Guy(boy)

Age = 12 Turn 13 on june 16th so feel free to give me colt retails Smile You can never have enough

About me = I am short ( 54 inches ) barely tall enough to ride the good rollar coasters. I live in Florida . I go to Pine View Middle school so look me up if your in the neigborhood Smile ( I OWN THAT SCHOOL!! ) I have a lot of friends in warrock and in real life. Im not fat or a vegtable. i dont drink or smoke ( i did drink once at a wedding ) I Weigh less than my height which is really bad ... I have 1 sister and thats pretty much the basics Pm me if you want to know more
Back to top Go down
keenoxlong

keenoxlong

PostSubject: keeno!:D   introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:27 am

hey!Very Happy if you havent met me ingame or vent .. your not on >.> but i love yah anyway my real name is zac pronunced zach? zack or zac?Very Happy im fron canada though sometimes i sound like a baked brit SadSadSad intrests uh what evers going im 16 sometimes sound a bit older if ya have noticed Razz sorry about posting in the wrong thread i didnt read the title of this one welll .. thats me Very Happy if you want to know more about me ... your a creaper and need a bit less spare time Very Happy sorry for all the spelling errors >.> cant be asked to spell right unless its worth soemthing
Back to top Go down
javy153

javy153

PostSubject: Re: introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread)   introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:53 am

I want to know more about you Keenoxlong, please tell me ur address and you're telephone number, also include the hours and days you're alone at home. LMFAO.
Back to top Go down
keenoxlong

keenoxlong

PostSubject: Re: introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread)   introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:20 am

122 northumberland summerside canada Smile 902-724-2546 and hardly ever but osmetimes alot Wink LMFAO!!
Back to top Go down
semperaye

semperaye

PostSubject: SemperAye   introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:21 am

Hey guys,

Semp here. My real name is Derek, maybe you can tell by my nick that I am a former Marine. I play mainly War Rock but I do own a ps3 that is collecting dust Razz

xfire: semperaye
Back to top Go down
jarvis1015

PostSubject: Re: introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread)   introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:56 am

Ok, so my online user is Jarvis1015. I go by jarvis and i live in the USA. I am 15 soon, and i play tennis and hockey. right now im lvl 39 Very Happy . ~been in the clan about 1 1/2 months.
Back to top Go down
masterflo

PostSubject: Re: introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread)   introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:57 pm

Hi
Im from Romania, Im 24 years old.
I am lvl 6 only , kd around 2,7-2,8 . Actually I'm a kd 1,5 - 2 player, at the most, when I play with high lvls.
I dont flame, no matter what, rarely on hakers. I allways stay in a room when there is a haker, if I have a chance 2 kill him, even my kd is lowering.
Real name Florin
Back to top Go down
shadowsn1

PostSubject: Re: introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread)   introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Hi,

I'm from Germany, 15 years old, KD 1.26. I'm level 19, F2P atm. In-Game nickname is shadowsn, due to a permanent account bann... Reported by a hacker...
Real name is Malte. I usually play on International, only not if RL-Friends come online on EU_West.
Back to top Go down
thematsje1

PostSubject: Re: introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread)   introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:31 pm

hellow,

I'm Mathias and i'm from Belgium.
i'm 15 years old and i love warrock.
for sports I do boxing.
hope we can have lots of fun on warrock

c'ya
Back to top Go down
-modmich-

-modmich-

PostSubject: Re: introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread)   introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:15 pm

Hello from me too! Im new here but...

Ingame Name: m0dmich
Hobbies: Table tennis, music maker and gaming
More:
Youtube user: m0rt3nZz25
Online games I play: Only WarRock
I think that's all for now. If any more questions, then ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread)   introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

introduce you'reself here (no new topics all in this tread)
Page 1 of 1